Saturday, December 14, 2013

Yet Another Medal...

The medal for the Chennai GST - 400 BRM reached me, thanks to Silvester... Didn't attend the medal ceremony, and so missed happenings.... Many thanks to the Madras Randonneurs, especially, Partha Datta, Arun Ramachandran and Pradeep Chandar who organized the ride, Sundar Sir who helped me at the U turn control with awesome snacks and lemonsoda, Ashokji with whom I rode completely and finished the BRM...

This 400 BRM was the first brevet where I clocked riding average more than 25 kmph and total average more than 20 kmph... The first ride which gave me confidence that I could attend and finish a 1000 km brevet... Though I had done a 600 before, this brevet felt a bit more special, and same is the feel with receiving this medal...



Medal :-)

 With this, the basic collection of  medals for Super Series is done... Yet to receive SR Medals, 1000K medal and Fleche Pin...


Homologated Brevet Card







0 comments:

Post a Comment